Monday, May 24, 2010

Not Me Monday


It's been a while since I've written one of these...
I certainly did not pretend to not hear my three year old announce that he had to pee on the grass at the park we stopped at so I could nurse his baby sister. I did not pretend not to notice his pants dropped as he faced the lake and started to sing as he peed. My husband and I definately did not have a giggle over this. Because of course I was sitting in the car nursing the baby and he was rummaging in the trunk, looking for a snack for the boys, so how could we possibly have known that our young one decided to relieve himself in plain sight?

2 comments:

  1. lol how cute. Yet another reason I am glad I have girls. Then again with girsl you have the whole wanting to raise the dress over their heads in the middle of the supermarket telling you that her tummy is empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from MBC. I love this story! I've seen the "Not Me" thing elsewhere and think I'd really get a kick out of doing it myself.

    If you would, check my blog out at herdofsheps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com