Sunday, August 9, 2009

10 things I know because I have boys


I know how to set up a Thomas the train figure 8 set
I know the difference between a back hoe digger and a front loader
I know that Jaques Plante was the first goalie to wear a hockey mask
I know that underwear can double as a bathing suit at any given moment
I know that dirt, sand, and mud are not really a big deal
I know that tackling each other is just another way to say 'hello'
I know certain parts of the male anatomy are very, very stretchy (and as of yet have not pulled off)
I know that being loud is a very important part of life
I know that firefighters, police officers and paramedics are not just heroes, they are really, really cool
I know that when you are outside, washrooms are optional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com