Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday (by Jill this week)

I definitely did not eat half a box of Kraft Dinner (macaroni and cheese) right after doing my prenatal workout this week. I would never have such processed poisons in my house, nor would I ever feed them to my unborn child. And it was not the only workout I got in all week long.

I did not confiscate the telescoping mop handle from my two year old because he had taken it off the mop and was swinging it at his older brother. Furthermore, I did not then lose the handle and use it as an excuse not to mop for three days, leaving a squashed grape skin on the floor.

I did not let my children watch the same episode of "Word Girl" on an endless 10 min. loop while I washed the dishes from the day before, nor did I, the next day, let them watch an extra episode of Dora while I finished a blog post.

2 comments:

  1. There must be something about Kraft Mac and Cheese that speaks to pregnant women. I craved it during my pregnancy, too! Haven't eaten it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it is ok to use the tv as a babysitter as long as it is to do something productive! Can I get an AMEN SISTA! LOL ...great blog..love the Cheerios.I think I shall go get a bowl now..thanks a lot! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com