Friday, July 24, 2009

What's In Your Diaper Bag?

This was a fun meme I ran into over at Mama Notes. She's asked us to spill our bag (without editing the contents), take pictures and share.



This is my diaper bag. It's the second one we've owned. We had a traditional diaper bag with our first son that I grew to hate, it just wasn't practical. When I saw this one from Columbia that was more of a backpack (with some great diaper bag features), I knew it was what we were looking for. I still love it 2 and a half years later.

Here's what I found inside today:



I have one in diapers and one out, so the purpose of the bag has changed over time. Inside is: a changing pad, a zipped container of nappy sacks (scented disposable bags for diapers), diapers, cream, PJ's, infant Tylenol, children's Advil, saline nose drops (my oldest has sinus issues), 2 small spoons, a couple of pens and a pencil, a colouring book and crayons, a variety of small toys, wipes, baby sunscreen, a granola bar and a fruit to go snack.

I also keep a "Mom Bag" in the car that's my just in case bag. I posted about it a couple of months back here. I look forward to seeing what you've got inside your diaper bags too :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clever Mamas:

    I am a teen writer at RadicalParenting.com which is a parenting blog from the kid's perspective; there are 60 teen and tween writers run by teen author, Vanessa Van Petten. We just posted a video about A Family in Canada here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQx8ONYkzvY

    and would love for you to check it out and tell us what you think or repost if you like it,

    Cheers, thanks for checking it out!

    Gokce Yurekli and the Teen Team
    http://radicalparenting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of stuff!! I'm about to work on mine now!

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com