Monday, April 20, 2009

Today, I'm not feeling very clever

It's just been one of those days...one of those weekends really. I'm not feeling clever because I:
-missed the fact that my youngest is fussy because he's getting his 2 year molars
-realised I never did wash my oldest's swimming suit from last week's lessons for this week's lessons
-can't figure out why the pile of socks is growing larger and larger with no matches in sight
-spent an hour trying to get my kids to sleep
-contemplated if it was actually neccessary to take my kids out in public, ever
...but then a light shone in my life. A friend of ours came over and told me that being with my kids gave him reason to believe that he may want to have kids of his own someday. Sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else to realise that you're not doing such a bad job after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com