Friday, October 15, 2010

Remembered in my heart

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.  Losing a baby is still a taboo subject in our society.  Nobody wants to talk about it because it is so sad.  Nobody knows how to deal with it either.  I have been pregnant 6 times.  I have 3 living children.  Yes, I still mourn those lost babies.  I do wonder who they would have been.  They are remembered in the hearts of myself and my husband.  It is our hope that we will one day meet them in heaven. 
There are 4 women friends in my life who have lost their infants. One of them just this past summer.  Yes, it is incredibly sad and you don't know what to say.   Let them know they are loved and that we miss their babies too. 
Take a moment to remember all of those lost babies today.  They are dearly loved and missed.

For more information visit Remembering Our Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com