Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Most Annoying


My son was watching Caillou this morning.  Caillou is the one TV character that drives me around the bend.  He is so whiny!  Seriously, it bothers me enough when my own kids whine, why do I have to listen to that on TV?  And it's not even that good of a show?  How in the world do my kids like this stuff?  This started an interested chat with my husband who said, "So, you feel the way about Caillou, the way I feel about Dora and Diego."  The both of them shout everything.   Dora offends him the worst of all.  He just wants her to shut up already.  So what about you?  Who do you think is the most annoying children's TV personality?

*I usually don't let Caillou be on the TV because he's THAT annoying to me, but I went out to do errands, leaving my son home with my husband who let him watch it.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, I am find most shows on Treehouse are whiny and demonstate irritating behavior (ie Franklin, Toopy and Binu, Big and Small; also Waybaloo, very new age-y). I now just let Lochlan watch Mickymouse for a short time in the morning. Micky may have an annoying voice, but his behavior is always positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob the builder. I wonder if the original British voices are better? The American ones all sound sooo whiny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob the Builder is completely different when you watch it in England (I can't remember if the scarecrow still annoyed me that much) but I find Bob to be a much better character with the butch working man Brit accent compared to his almost apologetic American one.
    And don't even get me started on Waybaloo! Jeremy knows to call me in to turn off the TV if it comes on. Usually he gets the Imagination, Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse in the morning which I like so much better. He goes nuts for Oso!
    I'm really glad Elijah is past the pre-school TV stage, his shows (Phineas and Ferb and The Clone Wars) are so much more interesting to watch.
    But I know I have more pre-school stuff ahead of me when Olivia gets there.

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com