Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Little Privacy Please!

My 2 year old follows me everywhere. This morning he got so enraged that I went out of the kitchen to the washroom (instead of the living room where he was going) that I heard running steps and a cry of "Mommy, I come too!" so fast I didn't know what hit me.
Before I had kids I didn't realise what a luxury privacy was. I don't think a morning goes by that my son doesn't call out to me in the shower, "Mama, you in there? You okay?" from behind the bathroom door.
Fortunately it's just my one child. My oldest knows what privacy is (and demands some of it himself - he also gets incensed when his little brother tries to follow him into the washroom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com