Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finding the Time - Fitness

Continuing on the theme of finding some mama time and taking care of yourself I am blogging about time for fitness today. I fully admit that I am not one of those mamas who are gym junkies. I know these women are out there and all I have to say to that is good for you. For people like me finding work out time is a big struggle. It just has not been a priority for me. I'd like it to be. I've had times in my life where I was very consistent in gym time or at home gym time, but I can't say that that has been true of late. It just seems like so much work and energy at the end of the day. I have a tough time finding the time to fit it into my day. I've tried a bunch of different ways. I find it hilarious to try to work out with the kids around because they are either trying to do what I'm doing, or trying to crawl all over me (which isn't very productive). I find I'm wasted tired at the end of the day when they are in bed and it's the last thing I want to do. Although the funny thing is is that when I am working out regularly, I really enjoy it and have more energy. I'd love to find a gym that didn't charge an arm and a leg for childcare (the whole reason I had to let my last gym membership go was because I couldn't afford the daycare for 2 children and now I have 3 of them). So what do you do? You are all busy moms. How do you get a good workout in during the week 3 or 4 or 5 times? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

We'd love to hear from you. Email us with your feedback, suggestions and general blog love at clevermamas@gmail.com